Each day at Mill House is packed full of exciting activities and fun educational experiences tailored to meet the individual needs of each child.
Our play-based curriculum is balanced with the challenge and academic ethos of Giggleswick School, which inspires children to develop a love of learning from an early age and achieve their personal best based on a real understanding of their own abilities.
We follow the Early Years Foundation Curriculum, alongside an amazing range of enrichment activities to support your child’s learning:
- Swimming in our heated pool*
- French with a qualified linguist
- Daily Phonics and Maths sessions
- PE in our purpose-built sports hall
- Outdoor learning in our forest school
- Ballet lessons with our dance specialist
- Welly walks, pond dipping and nature trails
Like the rest of Giggleswick School, the focus remains on providing a broad educational experience within a supportive and nurturing environment, giving the children the very best start both academically and socially.
*Swimming for 3 to 4-year olds