We would ask all parents for their co-operation in ensuring that travel arrangements and family holiday plans do not encroach on teaching or activity time. Any request for arrival/departure at times other than those stated above should be made directly to Neil Gemmell, School Master.
On return from Exeats and holidays the boarding Houses are open from 17:00 onwards. Should you wish to bring your sons or daughters back earlier than this time, please would you contact his or her Housemaster or Housemistress to discuss individual arrangements.
Boarders in Year 7 and Year 8 must return to Catteral for 20:00 at the end of each Exeat or holiday. Pupils in Years 9 and above must return in time for 2100 at the latest.
- Exeats will begin on Fridays at 13:30.
- Parents’ Conferences will be scheduled to start at 13:30 and will be held in The Pavilion unless otherwise stated.
- Parents and guardians are warmly invited to all events listed above. Those attending the Singing & Speaking Competition may take their sons and daughters home after this event.
- The summer half term commences with Speech Day, the highlight of the school’s year. As well as Prize Giving in the morning all pupils are involved in exhibitions and events throughout the afternoon. All parents and guardians are invited to attend.
- Please note that due to limited space in Chapel, the Carol Service is open to parents of Year 7 and U6th form pupils only.
- The 2nd Exeat of the Summer term may begin at 17:00 for some pupils, particularly those in Y11, L6th or U6th, depending on their public examination timetables.